2665 Sacramento Street
Received multiple offers over asking after 6 days on the market!
asking $1,495,000 and sales price $1,700,000
Located in a charming 3 unit building on a flat block in Pacific Heights. Close to Alta Plaza Park and Fillmore Street restaurants, shops, cafes and boutiques. This full-floor Edwardian condominium offers an expansive four-bedroom floor plan with elegant period detail and molding throughout. At the front of the home lie a formal dining room with coffered ceiling and living room framed by barreled bay windows, fireplace, and a guest bedroom or family room. Off the dining room is a kitchen with new counters and stainelss appliances. At the center of the flat lie a bedroom/office with closet and window and 1.5 baths. At the rear of the condominium lie twin large bedrooms with southern windows.
- 4 bedrooms and 1.5 bathrooms
- 2 large back bedrooms with South views
- 1.5 bath remodeled in 2017
- Open formal dining room with beautiful moldings
- Living room with fireplace
- Laundry and large storage area/ pantry behind kitchen
- Kitchen with brand new stainelss appliances-recently updated!
- Front bedroom flexible use as a guest room or family room
- Storage in basement
- Hardwood floors throughout
- High ceilings
- Lots of light
- HOA dues $300/mo includes Building Insurance,Water, Rufuse Collection